Lou Lou Jane's Cafe

Sunday 12 April 2015

Last week for a friend's birthday we went to a little cafe situated in Lingfield called "Lou Lou Jane's" and I have to say it was the nicest, cosiest cafe ever! The food was to die for, endless cereals, fruit, delicious teas, coffees and hot chocolates and then we had pancakes with hot syrup and berries. I would strongly recommend this cafe to any one, it's also nice for a morning catch up over pancakes and coffee! Places like this, although near to where I live, make me want to travel the world even more and find other interesting cafes and buildings. In a couple of weeks I will be travelling to Italy for 5 weeks and sightseeing, which should be great, I will definitely do a blog post on that as soon as I get back from what should be an amazing trip!



Last year, I bought a new DSLR camera, the Nikon D3200 and so far it has been great and therefore I love finding new things to take photos of, hence why this was a great opportunity. Here are a few of the photos I took whilst I was there, you will probably crave all the lovely things after reading this post! Next Wednesday I am going on a trip to Hastings where I will visit art museums, the old town and the pier, I will make sure to take many photos and upload them on a blog post to share with you. At some point once I have used my camera more, I would like to create a post to talk about my camera and how I first used it, what tips I used and if I have any of my own that would be useful to share with you all. I'm not sure how many people reading this post are interested in photography, but if you are let me know in the comments what sort of things you would like me to post about and if you want to see any of the previous photos I have taken.





Alex Lauren  

Social media:
Twitter: @lexylaw99
Instagram: @alexllaw
Tumblr: http://wrong-n-wright.tumblr.com
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/alex-lauren-13970129



No comments:

Post a Comment